Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry about the lack of updates lately, I've been busy being a terrible blogger!

Can't say too much is new, really. We've been keeping busy with little A, and enjoying every minute of it. She is discovering her voice more and more each day, and has given us a few of the most adorable giggles I have ever heard! Oh how blessed we are!
Today Jonathan and I discovered a new archery store in the area -Hurray for Jon, Boo for me! However, I must say that I was quite pleased to find the cutest little cameo outfits for the baby! Cameo dress, anyone? Little A has one! We thought she could wear this summer while she waits to fit into her cameo overalls with the pink frills! They make daddy proud; pink frills and all! I will post pictures soon.

May 1st is fast approaching; and what does that mean? Missie G. is coming to spend the summer here! What's that, did I hear a gasp? A houseguest for 4 months? We MUST be crazy! Hehe, not when it comes to Missie. The only thing I am worried about is how Jon is going to cope with not one, but TWO Melissa's in the house. Poor man..
So needless to say, lately I've been keeping busy getting the spare room totally set up for her. The means taking out pretty everything except for the furniture. I even got to buy new bed sheets and curtains! What is more fun the buying household items? ..Oh right! Buying baby clothes.. I did that too..

In my last post I mentioned Jewelry making, and quite a few people have been nosey, asking me questions non-stop!

So, take a look at what I've been up too!

Cute or what? :)

0 Lovely Comments: