Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Motivation List

See, I haven't forgotten about it! (Referring back to this post)

Maybe blogging more should be on that list too? Hmm..

1.)Bonding More With Harleigh?
Sure! We bonded tonight while playing "catch me if you can" through our neighbors yards.. in the rain! Guess who won?

2.) Attack The Spare Room?
Does a tornado count as "attacking"? ugh..

3.) Play The Piano More?
What?! There is a piano under all of that dust? Who knew..

4.) Have All The Laundry Done?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! .. Only thanks to my wonderful husband.. Oops.

5.) Finish Alivia's Nursery To My Standards?
Well, at least I've realized that I have extremely high standards! Does that count for anything?

6.) Walk More?
Uhm.. I walk to the fridge a lot.. That's still walking...

7.) Eat Healthy?
Righhhtt.. About that..

8.) Make Money Doing Something I Enjoy?
Finally! Something I AM actually doing! Guess who is in the jewelry making business? Etsy, here I come!

9.) Read More?
Well.. I have been reading.. Kinda..

10.) Enjoy The Little Things?
Some days it's hard, but I try my best!

0 Lovely Comments: