skip to main | skip to sidebar
Mr, Mrs, & Little Miss

Pages

  • Home
  • Melissa's Jewelry and Accessories

About

My photo
The Mrs.
I have been married to the love of my life since November 2006. In October 2008 he made a life changing decision to join the Military, and I stand beside him in his decision. In May of 2009 we found out that we were expecting our first child, and on January 8th 2010, our sweet Miss Alivia Grace was born! It has been a crazy and emotional ride, but we couldn't be any happier!

It may be one little love story, in a big wide world; but it's ours! <3
View my complete profile

Verse
Of The Day


Thatblogplace


Traffic
Feed


Mr, Mrs & Little Miss. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 3, 2010

% “Be joyful in hope,
patient in affliction,
faithful in prayer.”
(Romans 12:12)

With Love, The Mrs. at 12:16 AM    

0 Lovely Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I Am The Face

I Am The Face

Love Lets Live

Love Lets Live (Alternate) | Abort73.com

Abort73.com: Abortion Unfiltered

Melissa's Jewelry & Accessories

Photobucket

Followers