Sunday, May 2, 2010

^ Missie is here!

As planned, Missie got here yesterday around 10 am! Yippy! She already has a job interview tomorrow morning, bright & early, so we are keeping our fingers crossed for her.


We finally decided to splurge and buy that BBQ we've been talking about for a while now (3 years to be exact..). Jonathan went out and picked it up today, and we grilled up some chicken breasts for supper! Yum. I must say, I've certainly missed BBQ'd food.

I've been keeping busy making jewelry & "keeping up" with my sewing projects. I say "keeping up" in quotations because I am not actually sewing anything. Yes, I am continuing with the projects (cutting, pinning, etc.), however, my sewing machine is being very stubborn and is not allowing me to figure out, & adjust the thread tension properly! Boo.. I've decided that it is safest not to touch it while it is being mean and chewing up fabric. Errrr!

Today when Jonathan went to pick up the BBQ, I asked him to take a look at WalMart to see if he could find me some pins for jewelry making. The ones I had ordered & have been using were to thick for what I was trying to do & I kept breaking the crystals. He came home with a ton of jewelry making supplies because he wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Fine with me! Haha. He did get exactly what I needed too, though. So now I have a ton of other supplies to have fun with.. Hehehe...

2 Lovely Comments:

Kayla said...

YAY! for lots of jewelry supplies!! im sure you will need them! :)

The Mrs. said...

Ohh I sure do, Kayla!