Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Giveaway! ^

I am hosting my very first giveaway! How exciting!
Remember

Well, I've come up with an idea to help out the cause!

{What Is Up For Grabs?}

An Affirmation ring necklace, customized to the winners preference!
-More details below
{Here Is How To Enter}

To enter the draw you must first, donate at least $1 to
'Support For Children Of The Fallen Summer Camp'
(For more info on what you will be helping with - click here)

You must also follow this blog
&
Comment & tell me which customization you would choose if you won!

For every separate donation you make, your name will be entered that many times!

The winner will be drawn on May 15, 2010.
(DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JUNE 1, 2010!!)

Also up for grabs for the second place winner is this handmade "Two Persons" necklace!


{But Wait! There Is More!}

The person who donates the most money in one donation will ALSO win a completely customizable Affirmation ring necklace!!

There are 3 chances to win, what are you waiting for?

*

*Affirmation Ring Necklace Customizations

-The Crystals are available in a large assortment of shapes, sizes & colors!

-Rings are available in:
Wife, Mom, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Grandmother, Grandma, Nana, Aunt, Love, Faith, Hope, the list is never ending!

-Pendants are available in over 100 different sayings & charms.
Here are some of the Military related ones:
Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, Hooah, National Guard, & Semper Fi.

6 Lovely Comments:

Kayla Donaldson said...

I supposed I have contributed $10! :)

So... If I had to choose one It would be the faith hope love with purple beads of course! :) I also really love the heart with the crystals :)

Jordan Cole said...

I think that this is amazing! I found this on Goodnight moon's site, one of my favorite blogs to read.

Crystal: Yellow
Ring: Fiancé or mother maybe. I would love it, but I know my lovers mom would LOVE one too! So I'm not sure yet.
Pendants: Marines

I'm not sure if it counts as another entry, but im going to blog about this people should see it!

Miss E said...

This is such a great cause I hope that more people donate money. I donated five dollars!

Crystal: Yellow
Pendants: Army
Ring: I am not sure what I want on the ring so if I were to win I'd let you know

Lindsey and Co said...

I also found this on goodnight moon. I've never entered a giveaway before. But I couldn't resist this AMAZING, not to mention handmade, piece of jewelry. I would pick the wife ring, with a USMC charm and yellow charm. Just like the one pictured....but USMC instead. Gorgeous!!!!

Kirsten said...

I just donated $5 to this awesome cause!
My choices would be:
ring: wife
crystal: blue
pendant: air force

E said...

I just donated $5 to such a great cause! :) Found you from amber over at goodnight moon.

And I am a Marine Wife.