Lately things have been pretty hectic and I have certainly been keeping on my toes!
As if being a mother isn't demanding enough, I have a list as long as my arm of other things I've been doing lately. I can't complain though, because these are things I've signed myself up for, and I enjoy them!
On May 29th I will be participating in a multi-family yard sale. Not only will I be selling some useless "treasures" that have ben sitting around my house, but I will also have a jewelry table set up AND I will have a table to help raise money for the "Children Of The Fallen" summer camp!
and all that WITH a baby on my hip!
I have also signed myself up to attend and participate in a craft show here on base on the 12th of June. That means I have a whole lot of work to do to prepare, so that I have a ton of pieces available. So far, I have a little over 35 items - including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, & wine glass charms. I am also hoping to have all of those burp cloths ready to go too!
Don't worry, I've still managed to take some adorable pictures of little A!
Bath time!
I can probably say that this is the most relaxed baby I've ever seen in the bath, Ha ha.

And yesterday we went on a little picnic at the park!











8 Lovely Comments:
She is soooo cute! That bath pic is fame worthy. Also...may I ask what are on her legs?
I absolutely LOVE that picture of her in the bathtub!!!!! So stinkin adorable!!!!!! It looks like you had a fab time with your girlfriend! And...and you look HOT by the way!!!!
Lindsay, Thank you, I totally agree! They are "Baby Legs"! Google it :) Too cute!
Haha, why thank you Amber!
ha she loves bath time, she has so much hair! :)
i pretty much wanna steal ur baby and make out with her. she's ADORABLE. especially that tub picture. i wanna kiss those armpits!!
ur blog looks so much like goodnight moon's. i feel like i'm having dejavuuuuuu.
:)
Thats because I set her layout up :)
I'm glad everything is going well, I was getting a little worried that I hadn't heard from you in awhile! I love her leggings!!
She's growing up so fast, but she's SO ADORABLE! So much hair, so much cuteness!!
You look like you're stoked on life, it shows. And you look like you are having a wonderful time with Missie around too.
Mel, you're looking amazing! So many trials and tribulations in life so far, and you're just gettng through them all swimmingly and looking sexy throughout the whole thing!
Post a Comment