Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Giveaway part 2 ^

In regards to this:
For

I have decided to extend the deadline.
Sure, you might say that wasn't in the rules,
but hey, this is MY giveaway ;)

I am extending the date to June 1st.
Why?
Because this wonderful Cause can use all the help it can get!

What Is Up For Grabs?

First Place:
A custom sterling silver affirmation ring necklace (a $35-$40 value)

Second Place:
A heart shaped affirmation ring necklace with your choice of crystal

AND
For the person who donates the most:
Another custom sterling silver affirmation ring necklace!

You have THREE chances to win!
What are you waiting for?!


Here are some samples:

How To Enter:

To enter, all you have to do is

1.) Donate $1 to "Support For Children Of The Fallen" Summer camp.
-Or more if you are feeling generous!
-Donate button located on the right sidebar

2.) Follow this blog

3.) Comment below and tell me what customization you would choose if you won!

Yup, its that simple!
What's ONE DOLLAR?
Will you really miss it?
Probably not!

What can you do for extra entries?
BLOG ABOUT IT!
by copying this to your sidebar


If you do, make sure to leave an extra comment


Extra Ways To Help Out:

You can purchase these
"Children Of The Fallen"
Bracelets!
They are ONLY $2 each

If you would like to purchase one:
Donate $3.25 and for the message put
"Children Of The Fallen Bracelet"
The extra $1.25 will cover shipping
(Your address will be provided on the donation transaction!)
They will be mailed out with-in 36 hours.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
BUY ONE!



Affirmation ring necklace customizations:

-The Crystals are available in a large assortment of shapes, sizes & colors!

-Rings are available in:
Wife, Mom, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Grandmother, Grandma, Nana, Aunt, Love, Faith, Hope, Strength, Many spthe list is never ending!

-Pendants are available in over 100 different sayings & charms.

Here are some of the Military related ones:
Army Brat, Army, Air Force, Air Force Brat, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, Hooah, National Guard, & Semper Fi.

Angel Charms:
Faith, Friends, Hope, Joy, Love, Peace

The List is never ending! Just tell me what you want, & I will get it!

3 Lovely Comments:

Me said...

Great cause!! I was definitely happy to donate to help out those girls.

Me said...

I just made a blog about it too, to help spread the word.

Sophia said...

what a good cause to support. I'll be blogging about it soon, Melissa, I just don't want to bury what I just recently posted until I (hopefully) get some comments. :)