Friday, May 7, 2010

Nursery Lamp, Etc. ^

Last week, Jonathan and I both decided that we needed to get a lamp for the nursery, because "checking in on the baby" has turned into "waking the baby when turning on the light to check on the baby".

A few days ago Missie and I decided to go on an adventure to get a lamp.
(I would just like to point out how weird it is to say "Missie and I", considering I go by Missie as well. Yes, we spell it the same.. weeeeirrdd!)

This is what we found:
It was simple and plain, just what I wanted!

I did however decide to add my own little finishing touch, but adding a ribbon around the brim on the lamp shade.

This is what it looks like now:
The color is a bit off in the photo's, but it matches the green in her bedding & her flower hooks!


I had these blocks made for her last week; It wont be often that she will find something with her name on it!

0 Lovely Comments: