Its time to announce the winners of the giveaway!
Remember, you could only enter the draw if you followed all of the rules.

1st place goes to the person who donated the most
Congratulations to
Sophia!!
3nd Place goes to the name I drew second
Congratulations to
Jordan!!
Ladies, you have until June 3rd to contact me to claim your prizes!
email me at
mcnair06 at live dot ca
Or comment below with your email address so I can contact you!
Thank you to everyone who donated so generously, and especially those who donated anonymously.
&
Special thanks to
for her incredible donation
and for guilting everyone into donating!
Hehe..
We raised approximately $100!
Way to go ladies!






8 Lovely Comments:
Woohoo!!!!!! That is awesome!!!!! Congrats to all the winners!!!!! Every little bit helps!
wow I am surprised I won :)
cool!
Melissa, I am pretty sure you have my email address already.
btw, what happened to your etsy shop that used to be on the sidebar?
soooooooo cute!
Yay for winning and an even bigger yay for the kids this will help!
I just tried to email you at the "live dot ca" address and it returned it to me. My email is: livinginagirlsworld at gmail dot com
Thanks!
Kirsten,
I emailed you :)
I realized I entered my email wrong! opps :)
its mcnair06 at live dot ca!
Yayyyy! My email is jls6933@uncw.edu.
I was going to email you, but the email confused me! lol.
I sent you an email this morning, Jordan! :)
Post a Comment