Asking all my fellow bloggers and readers for a bit of help!
Time is running out for preparation of the craft show & I need ideas on what I can use/make/buy-cheap to display jewelry!
I have necklaces, earrings, bracelets, key chains, key ring charms, cellphone charms and more!!
Any ideas you have or could come up with would be sooo appreciated!
Thanks guys!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch




2 Lovely Comments:
here are a few creative/cheap ideas:
Ice cube trays for earings. They hold them nicley, one pair in each cube spot. nice n organized. Another idea for earings (if you have one) is a shutter. Like the ones used on windows...you can paint it a fun color and write your name on the top space to advertise your business. Hang the earings on each little plank.
For necklaces....and bracelets...wrap pretty ribbon/yarn around a hanger. Simply attach the necklace or bracelet to the bottom part so it hangs nice n pretty!
Hope these help you!!! Good luck!
Thanks for the tips, Lindsey! I LOVE the shutter Idea, unfortunately I don't have one though =(
Although I did find the PERFECT items for my display!
Post a Comment