For the past few days I have been stressing out big time about my display for the craft show this Saturday.
(My two previous posts will prove this)
However, yesterday my I got a brilliant idea!

The hubby and I headed into town & got to work "hunting" for the items I needed to make everything work.
The best part?
I think I only spent about $30!
Last night Missie and I stayed up pretty late setting everything up, making sure it worked and everything fit properly.
We discovered that I will need a few more items, so I have to go pick them up today.
Remember how I was scared that I wouldn't have enough items?
Well, I have WAY too much!
(Toooo much! - inside joke, definitely needed to be added!)
I think I may need to double the display items I have now.
So at this point I bet you're wondering what this brilliant idea was?

Well, I'm not going to tell you :)
Saying what it is vs. Showing with pictures
=
no comparison!
I will post pictures tomorrow after the craft show!
Wish me luck!!




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment