Wednesday, June 23, 2010

{I've got Etsy!}

Yes, that means I caved..

I only have a few items list, and will add more slowly, but surely.
If there was anything you saw on my blog previously that you were interested in, please let me know and I can make a listing for the particular item!

Army, Navy, Air Force, & Marine wife necklaces will be up with-in the next few days,
so keep your eyes open!

Also, please keep in mind that I DO make completely custom pieces!
Just let me know what you are interested in, and I will do my best to make it happen.

SO you should probably go and check out my shop now!

6 Lovely Comments:

Mrs. Doc Handsome said...

Go you! I will definitely keep an eye out for pieces I like. I hope to purchase something in the future when we're not pinching pennies =]

Miss E said...

There's actually a site that may be cheaper for you to go through:

http://www.bigcartel.com/

A friend of mine sells makeup and another sells purses and she said that they charge a lot less for everything because etsy slowly adds things that they charge you

Goodnight moon said...

Yah...I'm back in my computer chair! Saaaweet! I know you've missed me...right?

Love the new shop! That is awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until you have the Navy Wife one! I'm keeping my eye open for that!! Expect an order from me ASAP!

Jordan Cole said...

I got my necklace today!!!!! I love it!!!!

Jordan Cole said...

I got my necklace today!!!!! I love it!!!!