Friday, June 18, 2010

{Official Blog Giveaway Rules}

Remember when I announced
awesome giveaway?

Well, here are the official rules!

I will be doing,
not one,
but
FIVE
FREE
BLOG
GIVEAWAYS!

Here is how it works:
I will ONLY start the giveaway once I have at least 70 followers
Once I have 70 followers,
I will announce the start of the giveaway.

How do you win?
You need to comment on the post with the announcement
&
You need to share the giveaway button on your sidebar
For an extra entry, you can even BLOG about it!

How easy is that?

Remember, the faster you add the button to your blog, or blog about it
the sooner the giveaway will start!

FOUR of the free templates will be pre-made
&
ONE will be completely custom.


The first winner will receive the CUSTOM template
and the other 4 will receive the pre-made templates of their choice
with certain custom extra's
There will be 6 pre-made templates to choose from.

Click
to view the first pre-made template

I will post them all as they are made!

!REMEMBER!
Entry comments only count once the announcement has been made!

2 Lovely Comments:

Allie said...

Awesome! I already entered *fingers crossed* and if I can figure out how to get a scrolling side bar for buttons I will add yours to it besides just having it on my entry....

Kelli said...

Hey girl, I already entered last time, but I posted about it again today!! I hope it helps =)