Friday, June 18, 2010

{The Search Is On!}

Oh my beloved!
I borrowed this shirt from a friend in grade 9, for Phys.Ed,
and loved it so much I just never gave it back!
(Thanks Kayla!)
This poor shirt has gone through SO much!
Once I claimed it as my own, another friend of mine
TRIED
to claim it for herself
(Yeah, like I was going to let that happen! Think again Vanessa!)
Once she had "possession" of it,
I made it my mission to get it back!
The Plan?
I had not choice but to break into her house at night while her family was sleeping and steal it back!
No, I'm just kidding.
The next time she brought it to wear for Phys.Ed I'm pretty sure I just bribed her with food.
Anybody who can be bribed like that clearly has no respect for
"THE" Shirt..
Just sayin'..
Anyways, this picture was taken over a year ago.
SO
I'm sure you can guess that it is in PRETTY rough shape now!
This baby has to be like 10 years old, what do you expect?

I really hate to say it, but
I think its about time to retire "THE" shirt.
(Insert painful screams here)
*Sigh*

Jonathan has been aware of this fact for longer then I have, and for the past year every time we are out shopping and he notices a burgundy shirt, he always checks to see if its "The One",
but, it never is..

Tonight it finally dawned on me to check online!
Genius, right?
NO!
Apparently it's an "older" style!
BLECK!
(word stolen from Amber - YES I went there..)

I've been looking online for quite sometime and this is the only thing I kind of like..
It's just
NOT THE SAME!
=(

I NEED YOU MINNESOTA SHIRT!

ps. I am Canadian, and I have no ties to Minnesota whatsoever! Its just really awesome!!

6 Lovely Comments:

Meg said...

have you tried ebay?

The Mrs. said...

Sure Have! Can't find the exact one. I found some very manly ones though! :(

ThinkFeminist said...

Wow....cant believe you have no ties to Minnesota but you love their shirt...lol.

Now following you

Musings Of An Army Wife

The Mrs. said...

It has SO many memories, how can I not love it :) Hehe

Kelli said...

LOL =-)

Sophia said...

If you go to cafepress.com you can upload your own image, or you may even find one on there someone else gas already designed.