I have been married to the love of my life since November 2006. In October 2008 he made a life changing decision to join the Military, and I stand beside him in his decision. In May of 2009 we found out that we were expecting our first child, and on January 8th 2010, our sweet Miss Alivia Grace was born!
It has been a crazy and emotional ride, but we couldn't be any happier!
It may be one little love story, in a big wide world; but it's ours! <3
That was my verse of the day yesterday, and wouldn't you know it... I snapped at my husband which turned into something ugly. Maybe I should have spent more time meditating on the verse instead of reading it once? SO glad He doesn't give up on me!
It's funny how something so simple, can have a huge impact on a person. This is a verse that I have to keep reminding myself about. When I saw it yesterday, I figured I would post it as a reminder to not only myself, but to everyone who will see it!
3 Lovely Comments:
That was my verse of the day yesterday, and wouldn't you know it... I snapped at my husband which turned into something ugly. Maybe I should have spent more time meditating on the verse instead of reading it once?
SO glad He doesn't give up on me!
It's funny how something so simple, can have a huge impact on a person.
This is a verse that I have to keep reminding myself about.
When I saw it yesterday, I figured I would post it as a reminder to not only myself, but to everyone who will see it!
So true...love this verse! So simple, yet so hard to follow sometimes.
Post a Comment