Friday, June 4, 2010

My Baby Is Growing Up Too Fast..

Ah, my sweet little A..
Guess who is rolling over now?
&
Guess who can giggle up a storm?

In 4 short days our little princess will be 5 months old.

argh..
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE watching her grow and progress,
but this just means someday she will turn 1.. then 2.. then 18..
Get the point?

Lucky for me, I was able to get her first roll-over on video!
Wahoo!
I will post it once the Mr. edits it to take out my incredibly annoying
"AWWE!"
out at the end..
hehehe...


Moving on!

There is a pretty cool giveaway going on over at:

A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife

Click HERE to find out more & enter :)

*

“Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.” (1 Chronicles 29:11)

3 Lovely Comments:

Mrs. Doc Handsome said...

Happy five months to your little girl. She's beautiful. OUr babies are pretty close in age. My little guy is 7 1/2 months.

Brittney said...

your daughter is so adorable and she has so much hair!! :) btw thanks for blogging about my giveaway! that was pretty sweet of you! :)

xoxo

Lindsey and Co said...

I know exactly what you mean. My YOUNGEST will be 2 in a couple of week and Im so sad! My oldest just had her last day of pre school yesterday too!!!! I want them to be babies!!