Only one week left until my very first craft show!
I'm pretty excited about it,
but I am also a little nervous!
Out of 58 tables, I think I was told that there are only about 10 jewelry tables.
The pressure is on!
My goal is to have a full table
but I'm running low on idea's!
Argh.
Let's just say I have a lot of work to do!
Here are 3 different posts I've made with photo's of a lot of the jewelry, and other things I've made:
You can also take a look at my facebook group!
Here are some of my more recent pieces:
I made this beauty for my friend Justine as a thank you for being absolutely amazing!
(When I was pregnant, I couldn't find any decent maternity clothes in my area, so I ordered them from the states, had them shipped to her, and then she shipped them to me!)
*
(She even took this picture after I sent it to her, because I was a tool and completely forgot!)
Thanks girlie!

I have about 5 long beaded pearl necklaces like this one











4 Lovely Comments:
I have been wanting one of those ring necklaces with "Army" for so long now. I just love them!! Everything you have made looks wonderful.
I love the military wife ring nacklaces. I may just have to get one in the future. Good luck at your craft show. I hope it goes smoothly and successfully!
those are beautiful!! do you have an etsy? i would love to buy one of those necklaces (the one at the top). :D
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, ladies!
@ Amanda,
I do have an Etsy account set up, however I don't particularly like using it, because if product doesn't sell, I loose money.
However, I will be setting up a page on my blog with a paypal shopping cart! :)
Post a Comment