Saturday, June 5, 2010

Where's My Etsy?

Where's YOUR Etsy?
No, I'm just kidding..
Hehe..

I have quite a few requests for these beauty's lately,

and I have some good news!

I will be adding a little shop to my blog
using Pay pal of course!

I just placed a large order for the necklace's and pendants and once I receive them,
I will be opening up shop for orders!

Please keep in mind that
I DO MAKE CUSTOM JEWELRY!
If there is anything you are interested in,
or want made,
just let me know!

so don't hesitate to ask!

Here are a few more items I've been working on for the craft show

Fully customizable birthstone necklaces
These crystals are available in different shapes & sizes


Key Chain Charms

More Earrings
The following necklaces are one of a kind - that means there are only one available of each!


Now, Check out

Oh! I almost forgot to answer my own question!

My Etsy page does in fact exist,
however
I don't like using it because of the charges to add items..
I guess you could say, that I'm just to cheap to bother! =)

2 Lovely Comments:

Amanda C. said...

can't wait!

Kelli said...

I wanted to give you an award...you can check out the post here =)
http://kellibeuten.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-blogger-award.html