Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stressing Out!

Only a few more days until the craft show, and I am freaking out!
I feel extremely disorganized
(because I am!)
and I feel like nothing is going to be done on time.

Sure, I have a lot of stuff made, but I feel like I need MORE!
blargh.

Here is what I've been up too!

Here are some of the packaging options available..

These 2 sets of earrings match a bracelet I previously made and posted pictures of..

"Daughter" Affirmation Necklace..
"Live, Laugh, Love" Affirmation Necklace..
14mm Flower Swarovski Crystal Necklace..
"Mother" Affirmation Necklace..
I think this bracelet is pretty freaking cool..
I intend to make the matching necklace.
14mm Flower Swarovski Crystal Necklace on Organza ribbon.
Blue Shell Flower Necklace on Organza ribbon..
Birthstone earrings

2 Lovely Comments:

Allie said...

Your stuff is gorgeous! I love the "Live, Laugh, Love" necklace. Ryan and I have a frame a picture in it of us kissing during our wedding and it says, "Live for today, Love often, Love Always". Perfect!

Brittney said...

I love all your jewelry, especially the first pair of earrings and the green and silver bracelet! they are gorgeous and I'm sure you will do fabulous at the craft show! Good luck! :)

xoxo