I have been married to the love of my life since November 2006. In October 2008 he made a life changing decision to join the Military, and I stand beside him in his decision. In May of 2009 we found out that we were expecting our first child, and on January 8th 2010, our sweet Miss Alivia Grace was born!
It has been a crazy and emotional ride, but we couldn't be any happier!
It may be one little love story, in a big wide world; but it's ours! <3
6 Lovely Comments:
I would LOVE to see more air force ones!!!!!
The baby blue Navy bracelet is calling my name. I must have it when I can afford it. You can count on me visiting in the {hopefully} near future!=]
how much is that Navy necklace with the ribbon?
these are all so beautiful!
this are so sweet! i love them! i want one!
im a new follower btw! love your blog!
You have an award waiting for you on my blog :)
i would love to get the navy bracelets. absolutely love them. how can i order them?
Post a Comment