Last night my husband set the alarm on his phone, so that he would wake up at 7am. Since he is on parental leave, and since Little A is a late sleeper, we usually sleep in. Because of this I was a little confused when the alarm went off this morning.
It took me a few seconds to realize it was coming from his phone, and there was no way I was about the crawl over him to get it, since I was already nursing the baby.
I nudged him, and mumbled "make your phone shut up". He then just looked at me blankly, closed his eyes and rolled over.
So I nudged him again, and said "your phone is going off.." to which he responded to by reaching over, grabbing my hair straightener and trying to give it to me.
Thanks?
To get his actual attention I then had to say "PHONNNNE!", he said "Oh!" turned off his phone then went back to bed..
& this is why we never get up early..
Could you imagine if I had asked him to make breakfast at that point? Messy..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPodTouch
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
{ Funny Husband.. }
With Love, The Mrs. at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Lovely Comments:
That is funny. My husband uses his phone as his alarm as well, I never hear it go off though... I sleep too heavy, but if one of the kids so much as whimpers at night I am wide awake. Go figure.
OMG! My husband does stuff like that ALL the time. The other night at like 2 am....he mumbled (in his sleep) that he wasnt going to re enlist. I was like ok....? Thanks for letting me know at 2 am. Men.
LOL! Poor guy...he must of been so exhausted! I hate it when they just keep hitting the snooze...that drives me CRAZY!
Post a Comment