Monday, July 12, 2010

{ "The" Shirt - Opinions Please }

Oh Minnesota!
(Please link back to this post if you have no idea what this is about!)

So last night, the hubby and I had "the" talk..
at 3:30 am..
via commenting on a facebook photo..
This photo...
I can assure you that I am not actually that much of a redneck..
But I won't blame you if you don't believe me
considering:
-I don't match
-Yes, those are Pj pants
-I am shooting a gun..
..very early in the morning..
I could go on, but for my sake, I wont!

So this is how "the" conversation went:
(I'm not going to lie.. I fully expected this conversation to include crying, begging and bribing!)

Mrs: Oh Minnesota..
Mr: LOL, just order another darn shirt
Mrs: ..Is this ACTUAL permission?
Mr: Yup
(Keep in mind this is 3:30am)
Mrs: ..Would it be bad if I went downstairs right now to order it?
Mr: Yes.. That would be bad..
Mrs: Why?
He decided that question was better left unanswered..

BUT
the good news is
I got the 'Okay'!

Since I can't seem to find the same exact one, I've decided that I'd like one of theses:



I just can't decide which one!!
this is where YOU come in..
Yes, you!

Which one do you think I should buy?

2 Lovely Comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I like the second one!

Jordan Cole said...

This post is too funny! I am loving your picture. I like the first one the best!