Monday, July 5, 2010

{Throwing The Rules Out The Window - Giveaway}

Yes, you read right!
I am throwing the rules out the window
and
starting the
Blog Template Giveaway
today.

Enter now by:
Commenting below
and
Following my blog

Get extra entries by:
Blogging about the giveaway
(be sure to tell me if you have!)
One entry per blog post, so keep posting!
&
Blogging about my blog service!
(must be a separate post from the giveaway)

All entries must be made by
JULY 12, 2010
That's 7 days!
make sure to let me know your number of entries..

There will be a 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place!

The lucky 1st place winner will receive:
3 column template
Custom Background
Custom Header (with up to 3 photo's)
Custom Sidebar Headers
Up to 6 framed photo's of your choice for your sidebar
Signature, OR Post Divider
Installation & Support!

The 2nd place winner will receive:
Custom Background
Custom Header (up to 3 photo's)

The 3rd place winner will receive:
A Custom Header with up to 3 photo's


10 Lovely Comments:

Chantal said...

I'd like to win! :D

Amanda C. said...

awesome giveaway!!! im a follower... i hope i win!! i would LOVE a custom header, my blog is so boring!!!

Goodnight moon said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!

Allie said...

I would loooooooooove love love to win. I am still budgeting like crazy to try and buy a great blog layout from your service but this would be so amazing. I am a follower and I posted about your give away here too!

http://mymarineandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/give-away.html

Charity said...

It would be WONDERFUL to win! !

Amanda said...

Hi, I am a follower and I have blogged about your giveaway!!! This is so great!

Allie said...

http://mymarineandme.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-15-eh.html

Blogged about your Blog Service (:

Camille Hudnell said...

i got refered to your blog because im having some trouble redecortaing my blog! :)
i would love to win your getaway!
also im a new follower!

Anonymous said...

I am a follower and would love a new layout! I am budgeting and feel like my space is just not organized enough!

Anonymous said...

Now I totally feel silly because I did not realize that the post was back in July, haha, excuse this crazy woman for her lack of reading capbilities :) haha!