Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home sweet, wonderful, home!

Ah. Home. How I've missed you!
It feels
Sooooooooo
Good to be home!
Finally.

What a week.
Despite the car issue, and being stranded, our week was uneventful..
So why I am so exhausted?
No clue.
But it's nice to be home!

I was very happy to find some goodies waiting for me at home, though!
That's right, ladies!
Your precious affirmation necklaces are in!
Visit
To order yours!

If you have any special requests, please let me know; I take fully custom orders!
&
Don't forget that you can get plain ones to engrave yourself!

I have received quite a few emails for blog services, if I haven't gotten back to you yet,
please be patient with me!
I am working my way down the list.
(Also, don't forget to check your junkmail in case I already have..)

Here is what I offer in case you forgot:

Basic Package:
2 or 3 Column Template
Custom Background
Post Divider
Custom Sidebar Headers
A Header
Only $15

Add Ons (for basic package):
Signature - $2
3 Framed sidebar pictures -$2
Header with up to 3 photos of your choice - $3
Header with up to 5 photos of your choice - $4
Header with changing images (photo's of your choice)- $6
Grab Button - $4
Blog Footer - $2
"Clean Up service" - $2


This & That:
Signature - $3
Divider - $2
3 Framed sidebar pictures -$3
5 Framed sidebar pictures -$4
10 Framed sidebar pictures -$8
Header with changing images - $12
Grab Button - $8
Header (no photos) - $5
Header with up to 3 photos - $7
Header with up to 5 photos - $8
Blog Footer - $3
Custom Background -
$8
"Clean Up service" - $4

Please email me at
mcnair06 at live.ca
for more details!

Also, don't forget about my fantastic blog givaway!!
Click here for more details..
Only 7 more followers to go!

1 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

traveling always leaves me exhausted. You need a vacation from your vacation lol. Glad you made it safe and sound!