Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{Goodbye Car Troubles!}

I am very pleased to say that our precious car will be back in our pocession hopefully by Friday! We went by the shop today and were surprised to see our car no longer lopsided. How nice! We were given a quote that we are extremely pleased about, and so very thankful!

We've been relaxing and trying to enjoy some time here in the county, however the weather isn't making it very easy! I was hoping to be in the lake every day that we are here, but it's been so darn windy, that it's too cold. Boo.
I was smart and brought all of my jewelry making supplies, so while Little A naps I've been working on a few cool pieces.

Oh! and a side note, for all of you who were interested in Army/Navy/AirForce/Marine wife necklaces, Missie has informed me that the order finally came in!! As soon as we are able to get home, they will be posted in my Etsy shop, so keep checking!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPodTouch

Location:Not home :)

0 Lovely Comments: