I had made this bracelet a few months ago to raise
Infant/Child Loss, and Infertility Awareness
because so many women go through these things, yet feel alone.

Infant/Child Loss, and Infertility, are often taboo topics.
I don't think they should be.
Women need to know that they are not alone, and that there is support for them
whether they have miscarried,
lost a child,
or struggle with infertility.
Infertility is something that is often overlooked,
mainly because it's rarely talked about.
Often women feel "inadequate" if they cannot carry children,
so they keep it to themselves.
On mothers day of this year, I shared some of our struggles with having children.
Things most of our family had no idea about.
And some, we still keep to ourselves, because it's just easier that way.
On July 7th,
wrote a very sad post about a couple who lost their unborn son, Ethan to Trisomy 13.
After reading the post, I couldn't get the story out of my head.
I emailed Mrs Doc Handsome, and asked her to contact Ashley for me,
so I could send her that bracelet.
After contacting her, I mailed out the bracelet that I had personalized for her,
with a little blue angel.
She was so pleased to receive it that she sent over a wonderful donation
to pay for more bracelets to be made, and passed on to other women.
Her donation covers the cost of to
make AND ship:
FIVE Infant/Child loss bracelets
-Will include Pink, Blue, or White Angel
and an awareness ribbon
OR
TEN Infertility Awareness Key Chain
-Will include an awareness ribbon
or, 4 bracelets, and 2 key chains
or, 3 bracelets, and 4 key chains
or, 2 bracelets, and 6 key chains
or, 1 bracelets, and 8 key chains
You get the idea..
Ways you can help?
You can blog about this to spread the word!
I would like this to reach as many women as possible.
More information will be added on where and how you can order one soon!
Until then, here are the options you can think about:
Bracelet - Free, with free shipping
Bracelet - Free, shipping extra (This will allow the donation to be spread out further)
Bracelet Donation - $10, this will allow a Bracelet to be made and shipped for someone
Bracelet Donation - $5, this will allow a Bracelet to be made for someone
Key Chain - Free, with free shipping
Key Chain - Free, shipping extra (This will allow the donation to be spread out further)
Key Chain Donation - $5, this will allow a Key Chain to be made and shipped for someone
Bracelet Donation - $2.50, this will allow a Key Chain to be made for someone




10 Lovely Comments:
I know I already told you but I adore this and think its absolutely incredible. I promise I'll email you back soon, I'm sooo behind!
I found you through Amber at Goodnight Moon, someone Who I absolutely adore who has been there for me more than anyone.
I don't think people understand the emotions that a person goes through with miscarriages, and infertility. And there are some who say hateful things to make you feel worse about yourself then you already did. It's a tough situation to be in.
I have had 5 miscarriages in 2 years. 2 recently. They begin to really effect how you look at yourself and in my case, effected how I thought my husband would look at me. I began to feel like a worthless woman, I felt as if I had no purpose and felt my husband would see me the same way I saw myself, even if deep down, I didn't believe he would.
And in a military situation, sometimes it makes it harder. My last miscarriage was while my husband was underway and our communication was through email. It's hard to talk and express yourself when you want to keep his spirits up and not make the separation harder on him.. but you begin to house all the stress on yourself, making it harder on yourself. This happened to me.
Thank you for what you're doing.
I have been struggling with infertility....(you can see it on my blog)...I would love a bracelet mlisam@hotmail.com
I found you through Amber..I LOVEEEEE what you are doing!! Your awesome! I have recently seen soooo many couples really going through infertility and I've had many friends who have suffered loss!
ps...I will want to buy so email when you can shawetenkamp@gmail.com
I found you through amber...love to learn about military wives and she is great. I am suffering my first miscarriage with my first pregnancy, I would love to have a bracelet, but I would love to pay for someone else to get one as well. Please e-mail me heatherl.scott@hotmail.com.
Thank you so much for bringing awareness to this topic. As I have struggled with infertility for 9 years, and am now looking at adoption, it helps to feel like I'm not so alone. Keep up the good work.
I would love a keychain for me! my husband and I have been trying for a year(not long compared to some) to have a baby without luck... Going to a doctor next month and praying for good news.... or at least answers...
I would also LOVE to get a bracelet for my friend. She struggled with fertility issues, and had 3 miscarriages.. she would love and cherish the bracelet... She is the one helping me deal with my issues and telling me all that she knows. It would be nice to give something back...
Thank you SO much for posting this.
Amandalyn5505@yahoo.com
God Bless~
Amanda
I would also love to know how to donate. I dont have a paypal...
Hello!
I just found out about this! I would love a bracelet I am a teacher at a child care center and work with kids everyday!!! I also have had a few aunt who have lost.. if you would like me to spread a word!!! EMAIL ME!!! I how do I get a bracelet from you?
Manaya7@hotmail.com
Post a Comment