Thursday, September 2, 2010

RE: Infant/Child Loss, and Infertility Awareness

Thank you to all the wonderful women who have contacted me
regarding the bracelets (& Key Chains)!

Whether it was to request one,
to donate,
or to just say 'Thank-you',
the response has been
AMAZING!

Don't know what I am talking about?
Read this!

I am asking all of you lovely ladies to keep passing this on!
Though you may think this doesn't affect you,
you would be surprised if you asked all the women around you to find out that more then you think either
struggle with infertility,
or have miscarried for various reasons.

To contact me, leave your email address below,
and I promise to get back to you as soon as I can!


Pssss..
It's my birthday, and I am feeling very generous,
So I have donated an additional
2 bracelets
and
2 key chains!

Photobucket

3 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

I know I owe you an email and I will blog about this. Its just hard right now. For many reasons. You're incredible for doing this!

bride4life said...

I just read your email....did I get a bracelet? I may be a little confused?

Anonymous said...

This is awesome what you are doing.

Jusika @
http://101309.blogspot.com/
http://www.livinglajuicy.com/