Monday, September 6, 2010

Twenty Two..

I really need to start blogging more..

On September 2nd, I turned 22.
And as always, my wonderful husband spoiled me!
I woke up to bacon, eggs, waffles, AND sausages.
Then I opened the thoughtful gifts he bought me, which included a gift certificate to buy new cloths! Lucky me!

That night, he made me some pretty awesome ribs for supper,
and for desert we had the most delicious cake I've ever had!

A few people have made a few remarks about "getting old" regarding my birthday.
Truth is, my ago no longer means anything to me.
When I went shopping to use my gift card, the sales person asked if birthdays scared me, and all I said was
"Why should I care? I have everything I need right here."

I really stopped caring about my age when I got married at 18.
People made such a huge deal about my age and what I was doing with my life at the time, that I realized, age is just a number.

****

On Saturday morning, we met Jonathan's parents at Logos Land.
Logos Land is a water park based on Noah's Ark. The restaurant is actually in an ark, which is pretty amazing.

Here is Alivia taking a "ride" on the zebra.
(Photo's are courtesy of Jonathan's Father)

4 Lovely Comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Miss E said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad you had such an amazing day!

Mrs. Doc Handsome said...

Happy belated birthday! I can definitely relate to you about not caring too much about age anymore. Everyone seems so suriprised when I tell them my age AND that I'm married with a child.

Lindsey and Co said...

I hear you on the whole age thing too. We had no support when we got married (at 18) and we just celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary and have 2 gorgeous kids. Great post!!