Thursday, August 19, 2010

{ Little A Say's MAMA! }


How could I have possibly forgotten to share this?!

On the day we left for our wonderful vacation to New Brunswick
we stopped in Edmundston NB to stay at a hotel for the night.

Just as we sat down to relax after unpacking the car,
Alivia said
"MAMA"
then she continued
"Mama-Mama-Mama-Mama"

I cannot begin to explain how much joy this brought to me!
She was one day shy from being 7 months old.

Now not only is she crawling, but she is walking with help, pulling herself up onto furniture, and crawling so fast we can barely keep up with her!
So now when I go to get her out of her crib, she is standing up holding onto the top bar,
and saying
"Mama-Mama-Mama"

The other day we were napping together,
and as usually I woke up before she did, so I grabbed my iPod Touch
and checked my email.
She started moving so I looked at her she looked at me sleepy eyed, scrunched her eyebrows then wiped her eyes. She just watched me with my iPod for a little bit,
then I noticed she couldn't keep her eyes open!
She was slowly falling back asleep, when all of a sudden
she opened her eyes and smiled at me.
It was so precious!
That sleepy toothless grin made my day!

Photobucket

1 Lovely Comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I love moments like that! I wish my Spitball would lay beside me and cuddle, but he NEVER does. He is always in constant motion.

I absolutely love that picture of the 2 of you! You have to frame that one and put it up!