Friday, October 15, 2010

2 Samuel 7:22

I had a really hard time trying to decide on a title this morning.
I thought that was fitting as it is the verse of the day.

“How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

Today has not started off all that well, and to be honest, If it wasn't for that verse, I might have crawled into a ball and cried all day long.

Lately I feel as if nothing is going right. One thing after another has gone wrong for the past week.

The icing on the cake?
Jonathan got into a car accident on the way to work this morning. He is fine, and I am so incredibly thankful for that. I am writing blindly as I have no idea the extent of the damage however, he thinks its scrap metal now. From the description I got, I believe it.
Honda Accord vs. Truck? Ugh.

As lousy as I am feeling right now, I can say that I am we've had a bit of good news. Our insurance is wonderful, and we are fully covered. This even means we will get a rental car until repairs are made, or until we buy a new car.

Ugh..

Photobucket

2 Lovely Comments:

Jordan Cole said...

JJ Heller; Your Hands

Allie said...

Oh no, I hope everything is ok. You all will be inmy prayers.