Saturday, October 16, 2010

Despite the fact that we still have no sweet clue what's going on with the car, I am feeling much better today!

We got our rental car last night and it's certainly a step up from our little Honda Accord...

Oh hey beautiful car.. *wink

I tried to convince my daring husband to let me keep it. He said no. He also said that if I said "We lost it", they wouldn't believe us.
Darn. I tried.

I went to visit our not so faithful car yesterday. It's certainly not as bad as I had been imagining, however, it is more then likely going to be a write off.
*sigh*

Yesterday was exhausting! I am so glad it's over.

Now we just have to wait until Monday, so our car can be sent to Ottawa to be valued, to find out what the verdict it.
Car heaven in the shape of a cube,
or
Shiny new paint job
(and massive dent fixing, and major engine repair.. should I continue?)
?

To be honest, as much as I would absolutely love not to have to worry about buying a new car, however if it's good for the garbage, good riddance!
That clunking sound was really starting to scare me, as well as the laundry list of other problems.

Despite all that mess, we managed to have a really good day today. We went out of town to do some grocery shopping. I was also able to stop in at one of my favorite bead boutiques, and get some great new items for Jewelry. Exciting! You can check out a few of the items I made this evening here.

Now it's time for bed!

God Bless,
The Mrs.

0 Lovely Comments: