Today I am absolutely outraged.
Words cannot even begin to describe the amount of anger, frustration, and confusion I am feeling in regards to the Col. Russell Williams case.
Ever after all of this:
(warning - Links have graphic detail)
that monster "will still have a right to his military pension".
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
That man should NEVER see daylight again, let alone his freaking PENSION!
He should have lost every single one of his "rights" the day he ever thought about hurting anyone!
I never had an opinion on the death penalty, but I do now.





6 Lovely Comments:
That has to be one of the single most disgusting things I have ever read. May god be with those families who lost those women.
That is horrifying. Sickening. Terrible. Words cannot describe it. It is absolutely heinous. I agree with you 100%.
Unbelievable. I have no words.
This makes me so sick.
I'm pro-death penalty but this guy does not deserve that easy out. I want him to go to jail for the rest of his life and everyone in jail with him to know what he did. There's no doubt in my mind that they can make jail more of a hell than getting the death penalty.
Well said Justine - I couldn't agree more!
Jonathan and I were discussing it last night, and I mentioned that I couldn't believe they published as much detail as they did. He assumes it was so that EVERYONE knows how disgusting and sadistic he is.
Post a Comment