Conquering The World.. At 8am..
Yup, this is what my 10 month old was doing this morning while I attempted to cuddle with her, in hopes of 10 more minutes of sleep.
While I was still groggy eyed and yawning, Little A was jumping on my belly, pointing at me and growling with an adorable little grin.
The growling and pointing isn't something new. Being up at 8am however, IS! She normally sleeps until at least 9am, some days even 10am! It's wonderful!
I was warned that this may change, and I think it is..
Oh dear!




2 Lovely Comments:
I've always heard that you have to be an early bird if you're going to conquer the world! =)
too cute!
Hi!
This is Shayla from Sunshine and Sprinkles
(I know it's been a while!)
Now that I'm married, and living with my Coastie I've moved to http://faithfamilyfoolishness.blogspot.com/
Please visit me again so that we can catch up :D
Post a Comment