Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh Hey November.. Where Did You Come From?


Is it really November, already? Im not complaining, I'm just wondering where it came from. To be honest, I am SO excited for December that November couldn't come fast enough!

Why am I so excited for December?
Little A's first Christmas of course!!

I am SO excited for the holidays this year!
I actually started making Little A's First Christmas ornament this morning :)
I just have to add her name, then I'm done! I meant to finish it when I stated, but she woke up from all that hammering.. Ooops!

I am way to excited to get the Christmas tree up. I've decided to make all my ornaments this year, and I will be using these beautiful crystal angels!
I told the Mr. as he was leaving for work this morning not to be surprised if he came home to see the decorations out. He was not impressed. I think I'll wait.
A week or so...

Photobucket

3 Lovely Comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I know! This year is FLYING by!!!!! It will be New Years before I know it...and we will be making our BIG move.

We will not be putting a tree up this year as we will be moving and spending xmas at my parents...I'm super excited about that!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of your tree though!

Anonymous said...

What a cute ornament, it means even more that you made it for her :)

I left you an award on my blog.

Melissa said...

I'm your newet follower and I just want to say that I love all your work. It's beautiful.