Saturday, October 30, 2010

A Miracle..

Little A is asleep beside me, and I cannot stop starring at her!
She is the definition of perfection, wrapped in a little pink blanket. Sweet, sweet perfection; from her pink chubby little (oxymoron?) cheaks, to her stubby little toes! From the sleepy sighs, to the adorable little fist shakes she never seizes to amaze me. She continues to take my breath away with every second that passes, since the day she was born.

What a little miracle.

I thank the good Lord every single day for this wonderful blessing he has so graciously given us.

This morning I woke up to the beautiful sound of her voice saying "Ba ba ba baaa" in her crib, followed by "wooahh!". She has also been saying "Ouch!", and "Uh Oh!". Later when I went to put her in her car seat, which is usually a bit of a stuggle, she fought me and said "Nooooo!" I was so stunned, all I could do was laugh and kiss her beautiful face.
Watching her progress each day is amazing. Such an indescribable feeling.

Sweet, sweet perfection...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Lovely Comments:

Unknown said...

If this were FB, I'd give it a big giant LIKE!