Blogging from bed; doesn't get any better then that!
Today we found out that as we suspected, our car is in fact a total write-off! I was very pleased when we told how much replacement value we were getting for it, because I really wasn't expecting a decent amout for our less then faithful 1996 Honda Accord! Because we were given a dollar amount today, we have 2 days left with the rental car. 2 days?! Are you kidding me? That's not enough time to find, AND buy a new car. Humph. Worst part? We only get the money, once they receive the old car registration papers that we have to send via snail mail! That will leave us car-less for at least a week. That means spending the extra money we put away for a car on taxi's or rentals. Just doesn't seem right.. I am going to try my hardest to see if we can extend the rental, since we haven't come close to nearing out rental budget. We'll see!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:My Bed




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment