There are just certain things, that as a housewife, I need to do more!
I hate cooking. If you know me at all, you know that I am terrible at it, and anything in the kitchen pretty much scares me.
Normally when the hubby comes home from work at lunch time, I make something simple; A sandwich, leftovers from the previous night, anything I can thrown in the steamer etc. Yesterday I was feeling ambitious, and really surprised myself!
Out of nowhere I wanted macaroni & cheese. However, simple KD just wouldn't suffice. I quickly looked up a recipe for homestyle macaroni & cheese, and found out to my surprise, how simple it is to make! Here I was thinking that stuff was for rocket scientists! Ptf. I also steamed some chicken breasts, and voila! They even finished at the same time. I was amazed. And how happy was I when the hubby said it was delicious?! :)




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment