Monday, January 3, 2011

The Mrs.

I am easily offended, and I care way too much about what other people think. I am very stubborn, and opinionated. Give me advice when I ask, and never criticize my parenting. I hate confrontation, but I'll let you know when something bothers me.

I stand firm in my beliefs, and stand up for what I believe in, even when others disagree.

I second guess myself a lot, because I know how easy it is to make mistakes, and I am often to hard on my self.

When I set my mind to something, nothing can stand in my way; if you tell me I can't do something, I will.

I wish I was stronger, physically and mentally, and I wish it was easier for me to forgive.

This is me; this is who I am. Don't expect that to ever change.

1 Lovely Comments:

Kara said...

Are you me? You just pretty much described me. I don't second guess myself too much, but I am easily offended, stubborn, opinionated if its something I care about it. I don't take criticism well and hate confrontation.