Sunday, January 9, 2011

And so the princess turns one..

I knew it was only a matter of time.. but it still came way to fast!

At 12:20 am on January 8th, 2011, marked exactly one year since our precious baby girl came into our lives. At that second our lives changed completely; for the better. I couldn't imagine my life without her, and not a single day goes by that I don't thank The Lord for this blessed miracle He has given us!

We kept her birthday small, and simple. With so many colds going around (family, friends, US, etc), we decided it was best to stay at home, and celebrate as a family!

On the 7th, she did have a couple friends over so she could share her adorable cup cakes :)






She thoroughly enjoyed her treats, and certainly didn't mind being spoiled with hugs & kisses! Happy birthday, princess Alivia!
Photobucket

1 Lovely Comments:

Allie said...

Aw Happy Birthday to Alivia! And those cupcakes are gorgeous too!