A part of me wants her to stay my baby forever, but an even bigger part of me enjoys watching her grow up way too much!
She has been on the verge of walking since she was about 9 months, and actually started for a bit; then she had a few bad falls and just gave up. Finally, at almost 13 months, today she was actually walking! She has always taken a few steps here and there, but today she was unstoppable! Seeing her little body wobble about on her feet, gave me an indescribable amount of joy. Mind you, I can't lie, it was totally weird to see my baby walking! My little darling is growing up way to fast..
Verse Of the Day
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:12-13)





4 Lovely Comments:
Yay for her working it out! Madison is just getting the hang of cruising around on the furniture right now but I dont want her to walk yet!
Yay! Benjamin started walking a few weeks ago and i still cant get over how weird it is to see him tottering all around!
I have a sweet gift for you on my blog! Enjoy!
http://www.militarywifemayhem.com/2011/02/irresistibly-sweet-blog-award.html
Aww yay! My little man took a few steps a few times awhile back, but one fall and he was back to cruising the furniture. I'm ok with it though, I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet!
Post a Comment