And even when she wakes up at 3am, for no other reason than wanting mommy & daddy's attention, I can't help but marvel at how perfect she is. I am in complete awe of this precious miracle.
It's 3 am, and I am wide awake for no apparent reason, other then a very precious little girl, who just wanted some hugs & kisses (and maybe some milk!).
When I woke up to hear her singing - yes singing - in her crib all I could think of was "is it reaaaally morning, already?!". I rolled over, checked my clock; 3:04 am. Joys of parenting right? I've got to be honest though, it's times like this, where I can't help but stare at her. Such a miraculous gift. Hair all messy, cheeks warm & pink, a hug that could make your heart melt, and a smile, oooh that darling little smile, that could make wonder how you got so darn lucky.
My definition of pure, perfect, bliss.




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment