Can you believe it's already April? Yes, today it the first of April; also known as "April Fools Day". No worries though, I don't have any tricks up my sleeve. Today is just a regular day for me.. I had planned on trying to trick the hubby, but when the little Miss woke up earlier then I was ready for, all motivation went out the door!
Not much is new around here, just living life one day at a time! Taking in what the Military hands us (welcomed or not), and hoping for the best!
The little Miss is growing more and more each day, and has the teeth to show for it! Luckily, we haven't dealt with any biting yet; Even though there have been a few attempts, she doesn't seem to get past just rubbing her teeth on you rather then biting. I haven't decided if that's better or not, just yet.
I can't help but smile uncontrollably when I watch her trying to copy every little thing we do around here! With her baby wipes always so handy, any time there is a spill, I grab a wipe. She has caught onto this, and now purposely spills her milk, so she can get a wipe to clean it up. Even when the "mess" is cleaned up, she will continue to scrub whatever she can with it!
Lately she's been giving us kisses, and grabbing onto our cheeks while she does this. The other morning while we were all cuddling in bed, she gave mama a kiss, she gave dada a kiss, and then mama & dada gave each other a kiss - She thought this was amazing, and decided it was her job to make us kiss. So, she scooted her way right in between us, and started pushing our heads together! I am sure I don't have to tell you that we were laughing so hard we could barely stop her from making us butt our heads. She continued this for a good 10 minutes or so before deciding she was bored.
It's mornings, and moments like that make me realize how blessed we really are. <3




0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment