{ Just keep sewing.. sewing sewing.. }
Yes, I sing the "Just keep sewing swimming" song from 'Finding Nemo' while I am sewing. Don't dare act like you're surprised.
I go through fazes with sewing; I can go from sewing for days on end, to not touching my sewing machine for a couple months. I don't know why, I just do! Right now I am sort of on a sewing binge - never mind the fact that a few minutes ago my sewing machine nearly went flying out of the upstairs window.
A few months ago, I quilted together these adorable little pink squares - nothing fancy, I am too impatient to create an elaborate quilt.
A couple days ago I was sort of in a sewing mood, but wanted to try something new and exciting so I tried making a bunting banner/flag banner/triangle banner (What IS the proper name, anyways?).
It was a SUCESS! I used the scraps I had left over from the pink quilt I was working on, and voila!
It's teeny tiny (about 4" tall), but it's just adorable! You can't really see it against the quilt, but it's there. I will use it to drape above my daughters bed once I am finished the quilt. How exciting!
Along with my sewing binge comes the fabric obsession. Yes; I am truly obsessed with beautiful fabrics. Once they've all arrived in my lovely mailbox, I'll be sure to share photo's!








1 Lovely Comments:
ohhh so cute!! I have been thinking of doing something similar to this when I re-decorate my daughters room!! But I just got my sewing machine so I need lots of practice before then!! haha
Post a Comment