Over the past few months we've had some serious issues with our washer and dryer set. The washer wasn't spinner properly and the dryer well, wasn't drying! After 3-4 drying cycles we'd finally have dry clothes!
We finally decided that it was time for a new set. Not only were the old machines just not cutting it, but 3-4 cycles to dry clothes was just slightly more than we could handle with a baby who solely insists on feeding herself 3 times a day! Luckily for us, the military Canex on base was having a spectacular "Birthday Sale" and we got these beauties for a killer price annnnnd the kicker? Free pedestals! Ah. Bliss!
We got these babies put together, and set up in what I'd like to call record timing, but it really took longer than we had both anticipated! Once they were set up, we put the first load in. Hit the start button, and... silence. Wonderful silence. The Mr. and I literally watched our clothes spin around in circles for nearly 20 minutes. When we pulled the first load out of the dryer all I could do was sit there and stare. They were dry! I tried to get a creative picture of our set, but because our basement layout is weird, they aren't side by side, so that was a little difficult! This lady is not complaining though! :)





1 Lovely Comments:
I looooveee my front loaders. We got them in March when our set crapped out. It was so weird how quiet they were at first! And they dry so quickly, it's insane.
Post a Comment