For a few months now I've been considering as to whether or not I'll continue blogging; or at least whether I'll be blogging in this space, or a new one. No decision has been made as of yet, but I'll be sure to keep you updated.
Life seems to be changing right before our eyes, and from where I am sitting, the future is looking pretty darn great. Certainly it won't be without it's struggles, but I'll gladly accept the challenges!
After over 2 years of constant waiting, and uncertainty, the Mr. will finally be starting his training! I say that with incredible amounts of joy, that can't even be put into words! While we'd been anxiously waiting for a date, we were also nervously waiting to find out how long the course would be. We had heard rumors that it would be anywhere from 6 to 9 months long. We've already done 9 months, and we were dreading the answer we thought we might get. Well, as it turns out (as if I didn't already know this..), God answers prayers! Training is only 5 months long! If I was physically able to, I probably would have done a cartwheel when I heard the news! With the support of our amazing family & friends, this is nothing! In no time he'll finally be doing what he loves, and I couldn't be happier, or more proud of him!
Once training is complete, we'll be moving onto another posting, and starting all over again! Bring it on!




1 Lovely Comments:
Woohoo! Yay for a short training!
My question is, will you be moving again? If so, I wish you guys nothing but the best. If not, well then I still wish you nothing but the best!
Post a Comment