With Christmas right around the corner, I've literally been swamped! No complaining here though. Now that the rush has calmed down, I can relax a little bit. That's the great thing about having a home business; not only do I choose when I work, but around holidays, orders have to go out at least two weeks beforehand, leaving me with lots of free time close to the holiday! With this spare time after such a big rush, I've got a lot on my to-do list, starting with cleaning the house top to bottom. Once that's done, I'll be creating new jewelry pieces for the new year!
Today I was happy to get the majority of my Christmas shopping done - in one day! Impressive, if you ask me. I still have a few things to pick up for Little A, but the Mr.'s gifts are already wrapped & under the tree (except for 2 that I'm waiting on!). I'm feeling pretty accomplished today :)
Here are a couple custom orders that I've been working on:






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment