Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :) Jonathan was able to make it home for the long weekend, and we had a wonderful time -other then the car breaking down!...
I'm sure you have all been wondering what I am doing to pass the time, and I'm happy to say that I keep myself pretty busy! I am well into getting the quilt started and its my goal to have it done by the time Jonathan graduates from battle school, because if I don't have a goal, it will never get done! I am also always going in and out of the fabric store and finding all sorts of nice things, so I definitely don't think this will be my last quilt!
As for my 365 photography project, I am still taking photo's everyday! I just can never get the chance to use a computer to upload them! Luckily, I managed to find myself walking into the library today (Aha!), and here I am!! I also found out, and am quite happy that they allow the usage of outside media - this means I can bring my camera in and upload the pictures! I wasn't aware of this today, so I didn't bring anything, but in the next few days I will be in again to do that!
Our Easter weekend was quite eventful! Jonathan was able to come home on Friday morning, and arrived at exactly 1pm. We just basically relaxed most of the day. On Saturday we drive to Trenton to go to the Canex. We had hoped to get a laptop, but they didn't have any macbook's! Booo! We also went into Belleville for the day. On the way home, our sad litte Ford Escort started coughing, and finally just died. It was quite pitiful if you ask me! So, she is now in Car heaven!
This created quite a problem considering Jonathan had to be back in Meaford on Monday, by 6pm, which was 5 hours away.
Monday morning Dave and Carolynn rented a car and drove all the way to Picton (3 1/2 hours) to pick Jonathan and I up to drive to Meaford. Needless to say it was a LONG day! Moreso for Dave and Carolynn, but they know how thankful we are :)

Like I said though, I will be back in a few days with a whole bunch of pictures!! :)






0 Lovely Comments:
Post a Comment