Monday, April 20, 2009

We Got Our First Posting!!

We are going to Petawawa!!

Jonathan found out last week that we are being posted to Petawawa right after grad! His Battle school grad is on the 19th, and the move will be scheduled with-in 10 days of that. Soo, We've only got 2 months left here in Picton. As sad is that is, I am quite pleased to get my piano back!! We will most likely be living in PMQ's for a while, then we are most likely going to buy a house. I am not looking forward to another move, but rumor has it that I wont have to lift a finger! ha-ha!

“Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law.
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

0 Lovely Comments: