Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anniversary / Preparing For Baby!

Three years have come and gone, and I am still in awe! Yesterday when Jon was finished work, we just bummed around the house and enjoyed our time together.
Jon started talking about a gun he wanted (of course), and how he wanted to modify it, but wasn't sure how it would look. He then decided he would find all the pieces he wanted, and cut and paste them together using paint on the Mac. However, he has never used the paint program on the Mac, so he asked for my help :)
We must have sat there for over an hour, literally laughing hysterically at out "masterpiece". I've posted the picture so you can see!

We had so much fun making it, even though it looks absolutely ridiculous :)

Last night for out anniversary date, Jonathan took me to my favorite restaurant in the area, and then we went to see a movie. We got home pretty late, and today I am exhausted! I told him I was getting way to old to be staying out past 11pm, Ha.

We've also been slowly getting the baby's room ready for her arrival. I am already 33 weeks already, and it seems like time is just disappearing. We made the decision yesterday not to paint the room. We had decided to go with a beige color to match the different quilts I am making, then realized, the cream color would suit it just fine, so why bother? As soon as we have the full set of furniture and pictures on the walls, it will look great! This is what it looks like so far!

0 Lovely Comments: