Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thanking God, for all He does..

It's really nice to know that God has our back, even when we don't know we need Him.

A few nights ago, the Mr. mentioned a rumor that was going around the base, that left me speechless. In all honesty, I was speechless because I didn't believe it at all. He told me that there had been a man who was caught trying to get explosives onto our base. Scary right? I managed to brush it off thinking it if the rumor was true, it must not have been a big deal.
I was wrong. It was a huge deal, and it was real. I found this link, this morning.

Today, I find myself repeatedly thank God. I cannot even begin to imagine what could have happened if this man hadn't been caught, and stopped before anything was done..

Verse Of The Day
[Ask, Seek, Knock]
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.”

2 Lovely Comments:

Jordan Cole said...

Amen, God has it all under control. He is so much more powerful than we could ever be. So glad that everyone on base is safe and the person was found.

Jessica said...

Amen! What a comfort to know that God is with us and goes before us. That He is in all the details. So glad that the person was caught, how scarey!

Also, I wanted to say thanks for sharing Matthew 7:7-8 I have been reading it, praying it, and studying it for about a week now...it is such a great reminder to ask, seek, and knock...knowing that we will be heard and will find answers